More than 35 years of experience in environmental service consulting
Envirocorp offers a full range of environmental compliance, assessment, and remediation services—everything from routine audits to major cleanup jobs. We bring a problem-solving approach to every project, getting our business done quickly and efficiently — so you can get back to your business.
Go with an environmental services firm you can trust. Go with Envirocorp.
Subsurface Group, Inc. – including Envirocorp, Inc. – was acquired by Parsons Brinckerhoff in January 2013. Parsons Brinckerhoff is a global consulting firm assisting public and private clients to plan, design, construct, and operate thousands of critical infrastructure projects around the world. The company operates with 14,000 employees in more than 150 offices on five continents.
Parsons Brinckerhoff was acquired by WSP Global, based in Montreal Canada, in the fall of 2014. Together, WSP/Parsons Brinckerhoff employs in excess of 31,000 professionals in multiple disciplines.
- Offers practical, cost-effective solutions.
- Communicates in plain English instead of environmental jargon.
- Completes work on time and within budget.
- Tailors environmental services to each project's needs.
- Employs experienced environmental consultants.